If you have a large inventory and are a high volume seller, managing that inventory can be a stressful chore. Here are some reasons why you need an eBay inventory management software…
1. Manual inventory management is not only incredibly time consuming and stressful, but there’s also a huge margin for human error. Just one mistake could throw your whole system off, so relying on ebay inventory management can reduce a lot of the worry. It’s also much more environmentally and cost effective friendly to use a software instead of pen and paper.
2. You could potentially save hours a week by automating much of the eBay inventory management process. That’s a lot of time which can be invested elsewhere. You can use the software to receive automatic stock updates, and print shipping labels in bulk to save you time.
3. Inventory management software is immensely helpful if you sell on more than one marketplace and find it frustrating to log into multiple accounts to manage your inventory. If you sell on eBay and Shopify, for example, the software will automatically sync the stock across both channels so that if you sell something on eBay, your Shopify will be updated.
4. Live updates on your stock levels are great. They can keep you up to date with your inventory in real time, so you know exactly what’s happening in your eBay store.
5. Your eBay Inventory management software can assist in managing your suppliers. You can add, edit and delete suppliers and also create and email your purchase orders to them, then easily check your stock against the purchase order when it arrives, and you’ll have an easy to access record of your order history.
6. Setting reorder levels with your inventory management software is also a major benefit. With this function, the software will automatically notify you when an item of stock goes below a certain level, so you can order more. This is especially useful for popular items – you don’t want to disappoint your customers; if they order something and think it’s in stock, only to find that you’ve run out, they won’t be happy and won’t remain loyal to you.
7. Reporting tools are great for analysing your performance on one or more channels – this way you can compare individual brands to identify hot sellers, or take a look at sales figures across channels if you’re selling on more than one marketplace. The reports can be time consuming and confusing to create, so it’s handy to have a software generate these for you, presented in easy to read graphs.
At Veeqo, we’re here to help you increase sales and grow your ecommerce business. We’re always writing about the latest trands for multichannel ecommerce retailers. To make sure you never miss a post from us, sign up for oocasional email updates from us now.