Are you and your merchants tired of trying to cobble together disparate systems to manage Orders, Inventory, Warehouse and Shipping processes?
Veeqo is currently looking to expand our partnerships and we’d love to chat with you!
At Veeqo, we believe that companies go further when they work together. That goes for both our clients and our partners.
That’s why we’ve created the Veeqo Partnership program. By connecting with partner companies, together we can deliver a more rounded ecommerce solution. Making for happier clients with stronger ecommerce businesses.
Benefits of the Veeqo partnership program
There are a number of benefits of the Veeqo partnership program, including:
- Expanding your offering – VIP access to ‘best in class’ software helps your clients to grow
- Generating leads – co-marketing allows you to share your story with our audience of high growth merchants
- Dedicated support – have direct access to a partner manager to stay in constant communication with our team and provide the best support to your clients
- Revenue Share – automated reward payouts (no chasing required).
The Veeqo audience
Veeqo is an ecommerce fulfillment platform for multichannel retailers looking to grow their business. The majority of our customers are either small business owners looking to take their brand to the next level or larger companies looking to optimise their order management processes.
Meet our Partnerships Team:
Senior Partnership Manager
Marc joined Veeqo in 2021 after building Partnerships in the iPaaS space for the last 5 years. If you frequented the North American Trade Show circuit, you likely ran into Marc at one of many IRCE, Shopify Unite, or Magento Imagine shows over the years.
Outside of building Partnerships, Marc loves to travel and experience different food, micro brews & distilleries or just stay at home and cross every low budget action movie off his Netflix list.
Steve joined Veeqo in 2019 after coordinating the NPD process for one of Veeqo’s highest volume clients. After 2 years of working in our outbound sales team, he was excited to move into a role where he’d get to work directly with our partners.
Outside of Veeqo, Steve runs a small, beauty ecommerce business – so when he isn’t spending time with his German Shepherd or his family, you’ll usually find him playing with email flows or ad campaigns.
Interested in learning more? Sign up to become a Partner today : https://www.veeqo.com/us/partners
Veeqo is the inventory and shipping platform for ecommerce. Retailers all over the world use Veeqo to deliver the experience their customers deserve.
Key features include
- Syncing inventory in real-time across all sales channels, stores and warehouses
- Dynamic demand forecasting & simpliyed supply chain management
- Optimising warehouse operations
- Advanced returns management
- View and manage orders from one platform
- Wide range of integrations and an open API.
- Bulk print shipping labels for every order in bulk, with any shipping carrier.
You’ll also have access to discounted USPS shipping rates out of the box – with savings of up 90% – and access a whole host of other features designed to help provide an amazing experience for your customers.