Hello, and Happy New Year from all of us here at Veeqo! We really hope you had an amazing 2016, and that you’re all set for another great year of ecommerce sales.
Looking back, 2016 was an incredible year for us here at Veeqo. We added host of new ecommerce integrations, and introduced new features like team stock takes, digital picking & packing and 2D barcode scanning for Royal Mail orders.
We also dramatically improved the overall performance of Veeqo. The speed of our software has increased significantly, and we’ve made tons of improvements to Veeqo’s usability and layout.
But this is just the start – 2017 is going to be the biggest year ever for Veeqo.
We’ll be introducing loads of new integrations to Veeqo in the coming months. Two that we’re excited to announce are BigCommerce and QuickBooks:
- BigCommerce is an ecommerce platform used by retailers all over the world, and is growing rapidly. Very soon, you’ll be able to manage all your BigCommerce orders directly in Veeqo, shipping all orders received to customers anywhere in the world, all within a single platform.
- QuickBooks is one of the largest accounting applications in the world, Our Quickbooks integration will allow you to manage all of your accounting directly in Veeqo, in a similar way to our existing integration with accounting app Xero.
I’m really pleased to say that both BigCommerce and QuickBooks are now in beta, and are currently being tested by a handful of Veeqo users. We’ll be rolling out both these integrations to all Veeqo retailers very soon.
Elsewhere, over the next couple of months we’ll be launching our hugely popular iOS app to Android devices. The Veeqo Android App comes with some great functionality, like being able to view sales reports on the go, and the ability to update stock levels in seconds.
This is something that Android phone users are going to love. Stay tuned for updates soon!
Looking further into 2017, Veeqo has some massively exciting plans in store to help retailers grow their business.
Over the coming months, Veeqo will…
- Add a huge range of channel integrations. Retailers will be able to list products and manage orders on a massive amount of different stores and marketplaces
- Continue to improve the usability and look & feel of our software
- Introduce new ways to make it quicker and easier to ship products to customers anywhere in the world
- Open offices in new locations to improve the level of support offered to customers all over the globe
It’s going to be an amazing year for us at Veeqo. And we’re really happy to have all our retailers on board with us for the ride.
Want to find out more? Click here to book a demo with Veeqo and start growing your ecommerce business today!
Written by Duncan La Barre
Latest posts by Duncan La Barre see all
- 7 Big Inventory Management Mistakes You’re Making (And How To Fix Them) - 22nd November 2017