Hello from Veeqo,
We have released a public roadmap which allows you to have your say on which features we implement for you.
- Click on the public roadmap link: https://changelog.veeqo.com/
- You should see a page that looks like this:
- Sign up and register your details, then go into the email inbox you just used to register on Trello.
- You should have received a message from Trello to confirm your email address. If it’s not in your email inbox, check your spam folder.
- Click on the “Confirm your email address” message from Trello to take you to the Trello website.
- Once on the Trello website, click on “Boards” and select “Product road map”
- From here you should see the see how features are worked on by our development team.
- Look through the features on the list click on the feature which is most important for you.
- You can then vote on the feature by clicking “Vote“.
- You can vote for as many of the features which are important for you.
- You can also Subscribe to allow you to know when the feature has been completed.
And that’s it. If you have any feature ideas which will help you in your business let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
Written by Matt Warren
Latest posts by Matt Warren see all
- We Just Raised £3.3m From Octopus to Scale Veeqo Higher, Further, Faster - 20th March 2019