There a number of different options available when choosing a multi channel inventory management software and with so many different variations of pricing plans, integrations and features, it can be difficult to choose the right system for you, so we’ve put together our ultimate comparison of multichannel inventory management software to help you make the decision.
Veeqo is an all-in-one cloud-based solution to sync your inventory across all your sales channels in real time, and manage your orders by automatically printing your couriers shipping labels.
Because it’s cloud based, Veeqo’s multi channel inventory management system will work on an iPad, Mac or PC.
With many of the price plans, Veeqo gives you a free barcode scanner. Using a barcode scanner combined with your Veeqo account will make scanning invoices and searching for products simpler with just one click and also cuts down shipping time. There’s a free trial and you can book a free demonstration of the software.
The system offers multi-currency support and also supports full and partial returns for orders
Inventory, order management, shipping, purchase orders, reports and point of sale:
- Veeqo’s order management function syncs your orders in real time, which means it checks for new orders every 10 minutes. It also updates your web store or marketplace in real time, so you no longer need to worry about whether you’ve sold out of an item in one of your stores as stock levels will be updated. View orders by sales channel, status, stock location, customer delivery choice and shipping destination, and import/export orders via CSV. You can also sync your orders with your accounting software.
- View and manage all your orders from one system with Veeqo’s multi channel software, no more logging into multiple systems to check for new orders. Veeqo lets you manage your Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify & WooCommerce orders from one dashboard, saving you time and effort – no more logging in and out of all your different marketplaces multiple times a day.
- Batch print custom designed shipping labels from Veeqo with 1 click. This can save you up to 5 minutes per order when dispatching.
- Sync with Xero accounting for easier bookkeeping.
- Create and manage purchase orders and automatically email them to your suppliers, sync them with Xero and easily see what you have on order. You can also set reorder levels, so when your stock is low, you can automatically order more.
- With Veeqo’s dashboard and reports, you can see all the important facts and figures, for example profit and returns, across all your sales channels in simple, easy-to-read graphs. You can view each webstore or marketplace individually, or check out sales figures for individual brands.
- Get a free barcode scanner with some of the payment plans to make inventory and order management quicker and easier.
Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Xero, Royal Mail, FedEx, MyHermes
There is a free 14 day free trial, then Veeqo has 4 different price plans.
- Business: £199 per month billed annually (or £279 billed monthly)
- 3,000 orders per month
- Unlimited products, stores and users
- Listing tool
- Stock take
- Setup fee: £399
- Premium: £349 per month billed annually (or £499 billed monthly)
- 6,000 orders per month
- Unlimited products, stores and users
- Listing tool
- Stock take
- Setup fee: £699
- Unlimited: £699 per month billed annually (or £999 billed monthly)
- Unlimited orders per month
- Unlimited products, stores and users
- Listing tool
- Stock take
- Setup fee: £1,499
- Enterprise: Custom quote
- Unlimited orders per month
- All the benefits of our Unlimited plan
- Custom integrations
- Custom reports
- Custom workflows
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Linnworks is an order management tool for streamlining and automating some of the more repetitive tasks involved in running your business. Keep your stock and orders up to date with less risk of mistakes or duplication.
Print documentation, update stock levels on your selling channels, and generate and manage your listings, so you you can focus on the growth and improvement of your business. Linnworks focuses on clear pricing plans so there’s no compulsory contract commitments or up front fees.
- Multi channel software connects your eBay, Amazon and website with Royal Mail and other couriers. You can design and edit your own shipping labels, which you can automatically print.
- You can manage your orders from one screen with the order management function. Process your orders easier with filtering, re-allocating, and dispatching individually or in bulk. Any order that comes through the system will automatically update the internal inventory in the system available stock levels, allowing you to keep accurate stock levels in warehouses.
- There’s a stock control feature which gives you more control over your inventory, allowing you to ensure that you never run out of stock – set minimum stock levels so that when your popular items are running low, you can reorder more automatically.
- Inventory management which syncs your channels and updates them so that if an item is sold, the other channels will have their stock updated. You can view your inventory from one dashboard.
- Shipping allows you to assign orders to couriers, embed shipping labels into invoices (there’s a template designer you can use to edit shipping labels), and use customer couriers.
- The bulk listing tool enables you to list information across your marketplaces and webstores.
eBay, Amazon, Buy.com, Play, Sears, Price Minister, Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, 3dCard, Volusion
30 day free trial, then:
- £80 per month for 2 users, 1000 products, limited support, LinnLive Listing, scripting, API access, and autonomous sync (£65 p/m if you take a 12 month contract).
- £180 per month for 5 users, unlimited products, standard support, LinnLive Listing, scripting, API access, autonomous sync, and Meanrepricer tool (£150 p/m if you take a 12 month contract).
- £360 per month for 10 users, unlimited products, extended support, LinnLive Listing, scripting, API access, autonomous sync, Meanrepricer tool and Linnworks analytics (£300 if you take a 12 month contract).
- £570 for unlimited users, unlimited product limit, priority support, LinnLive listing, scripting, API access, autonomous sync, Meanrepricer tool, Linnworks analytics, SQL database access.
ChannelGrabber is a simple, online ecommerce solution for multichannel retailers. You can use it to manage your marketplaces, create and edit webstore listings, improve your “Best Match” and overall review scores. It is quick and simple to set up and easy to use.
- Automated Stock Management between eBay, Amazon, and Play.com to eliminate overselling. Easily upload CSV files for multiple product updates across channels.
- Use ChannelGrabber to create product lists, upload all your listings in one go, including images, descriptions, and other SKU-related fields. Update your existing eBay, Amazon and other marketplace listings.
- Order Management to help streamline your order process and grow your business. View your purchase history and items awaiting payment/ready to be dispatched.
- Webstore Integration includes ekmPowershop, OpenCart, Bigcommerce, EasyWebstore, Magento, Shopify and more.
- Courier Integration allows you to automate your order dispatches with your dedicated courier services in one place. Integrated with Royal Mail, UPS, TNT, ParcelForce and DPD.
- Sync with your accounting Software to create orders and invoices. Kashflow, Intuit QuickBooks and Clearbooks are available.
eBay, Play.com, BusinessCatalyst, Volution, Shopify, Easy Web Store, Free Webstore, EKM Power Shop, Amazon and BigCommerce, OS Commerce, Interspire, XCart, Virtue Mart, CubeCart, OpenCart, PrestaShop and Magento.
Webstore integrations are categorised into Group A (BusinessCatalyst, Volution, Shopify, Easy Web Store, Free Webstore, EKM Power Shop, Amazon and BigCommerce) and Group B (OS Commerce, Interspire, XCart, Virtue Mart, CubeCart, OpenCart, PrestaShop and Magento). Prices are also shown without added VAT.
- £60 per month (+ £60 set up) for 1000 SKU’s, 50 orders per day, 1 eBay store, 1 Amazon store, and 1 Rakuten Play. Support is free. Stock and orders is an extra £20 a month for group A, and stock, orders and listings is an extra £35 a month. For group B, stock orders and listings are the same as for Group A, but with a £95 one off payment (confused yet?). You can also add accounting, couriers, and EPOS £20 extra each per month, and FBA costs £30 a month.
- £120 a month for 5000 SKU’s, 150 orders per day, 1 eBay, 1 Amazon and 1 Rakuten Play marketplace, and free support. For Group A, stock and orders includes one webstore, and then stock, orders and listings is £35 a month. For group B, it is the same as Group A, but with a £95 one-off fee on top. Accounting, couriers, and EPOS all cost £20 a month each. FBA is £30 per month.
- £240 a month for 15,000 SKU’s, 300 orders per day, 2 eBay, Amazon and Rakuten Play stores, plus free support. For Group A, stock and orders includes one webstore, as does stock, orders and listings. For Group B, it is the same again but with a one off payment of £95. Accounting, couriers, and EPOS are £20 per month and FBA is £30 per month.
- There is a “Premier” option, price of which is available on request, where everything us unlimited.
Brightpearl is a cloud-based business management tool which offers inventory, shipping and order management with other elements of your business including accounting, CRM, and purchasing/suppliers. It also has reporting functions and the team offers 24/7 support.
Inventory and order management, accounting, CRM and more.
- Inventory management which automatically updates inventory levels and reorder status, so that when an item sells on one channel, your others are updated. Real-time cashflow reports are available, and you can keep track of your inventory across multiple locations.
- Inventory, orders and customer information are stored in a single system, so you can pick, pack and ship your customers’ orders quicker. Orders are automatically downloaded from sales channels into your warehouse. You can prioritise order fulfilment through a number of filtering criteria (including date order was placed, chosen shipping method, sales channel and more).
- Brightpearl’s built in accounting software provides you with real-time revenue and profit analysis showing exactly where you make money and where you need to improve.
- The CRM tool can help your staff be more responsive to customer needs by tracking their scheduled appointments, notes, calendar, phone calls and more. This feature lets you email your customers from within Brightpearl, so you have a record of communication. You can also target your marketing to build loyalty.
- Access full supplier and purchase order history, including all communications with your suppliers.
Brightpearl has its own app store with integrations including Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Bronto, PayPal, Opencart, WooCommerce, Play.com and more.
Free trial, and then the following options are available.
- £199 per month if paid annually or £269 if paid quarterly. Includes 3 users (£69 per extra user, up to 5 total users). Up to 1000 orders per month, and 5,000 SKU’s.
- £299 per month if paid annually, or £99 per month if paid quarterly. Includes 3 users (£89 per additional user, up to 10 total users). 2,500 orders per month and up to 25,000 SKU’s.
- £499 per month if paid annually, or £669 per month if paid quarterly. The first 3 users are included, then it’s £199 per additional user (up to 25 total users). This includes 10,000 orders per month and 50,000 SKUS
- If you have over 10,000 orders per month and 50,000 SKU’s, you have to contact Brightpearl.
Stitchlabs is another multi channel inventory management software which eliminates the need to enter inventory into spreadsheets and track down misplaced invoices. You can manage multiple sales channels with your inventory management, track orders, and analyse your sales. There’s also purchasing and buying features integrated.
- Inventory management lets you accurately monitor your stock across multiple channels. You can sync your shopping cart, marketplaces and POS. Stitchlabs integrates with a number of sales channels, accounting solutions and payment options. Includes multiwarehousing to centralize your tracking system and product bundling.
- You can automate your ordering and fulfilment process in a few clicks, manage multiple contacts, orders and fulfillment systems. pick, pack, and ship products with ease. Stitchlabs is a cloud-based app, so you can access your account from anywhere. If you are using more than one marketplace, add all of the product details into the app and push that information out to your multiple sales channels.
- Analytics and reporting capabilities so you can see what products are performing best and through which channels. Sales trending and forecasting to help you make better buying decisions.
- Create purchase orders, track costs and purchase history for all your suppliers. You can also partially receive shipments from suppliers and create backorders to reconcile at a later date.
- Automatic syncing with Xero and Quickbooks Online so you sync invoices, POs, COGS and other financial information.
Amazon, Bigcommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify, Storeenvy, Square, Vend, WooCommerce. Also has a variety of addons including Stripe, PayPal, Xero, Shipstation, QuickBooks and more.
- Starts at $29 per month, which includes historical order import, 1 channel, 50 orders per month, 3 users, unlimited reports and email support.
- $79 per month gets you multichannel syncing, live chat support, 2 integrated sales channels, 500 orders per month, 3 users, historical order import, unlimited reporting, bundling, user permissions, multiwarehousing, 3rd party stock control, email support, and phone support.
- $199 per month gets you 4 integrated sales channels, 3,000 orders per month ($5 per additional 100 orders), 5 users, historical order import, unlimited reporting, bundling, user permissions, multiwarehousing, 3rd party stock control, email support, and phone support.
- $499 per month gets you 10 integrated sales channels, 10,000 orders per month ($50 per additional 1000 orders), 10 users, historical order import, unlimited reporting, bundling, user permissions, multiwarehousing, 3rd party stock control, email support, and phone support, and priority access to new features.
Ordoro is a shipping and inventory management software with an intuitive, web-based interface, batch shipping, real-time rate check and flexible label printing options. You can also use it to manage all of your inventory across all of your stores, in one place, and by supporting advanced capabilities that can save you time. The system brings all of your shopping carts, marketplaces and shipping accounts together in one place.
- Batch shipping allows you to streamline your shipping process and create and print labels – plus pick and pack lists – for multiple orders with just a few clicks. You can also utilize Ordoro’s Rate Check feature to compare shipping rates at a glance
- Keep your inventory in sync across all of your storefronts. Ordoro’s Unified Inventory acts as a central hub for all of your shopping carts and marketplaces, monitoring changes inventory as orders come in and products are restocked, and pushing updates out to all of your storefronts.
- Ordoro features a built-in kitting engine that makes it easy to bundle products into kits.
- Batch supplier setup lets you assign multiple products to a supplier or add new suppliers from the products page.
- Automated dropship routing lets you import and process new orders, and Ordoro recognizes orders for dropship products and dispatches them to the appropriate suppliers.
Shopify, Bigcommerce, eBay, Amazon, 3dcart, Shopsite, FedEx, UPS and DYMO Endicia.
For a basic account (shipping only) it’s free for up to 50 orders a month, one sales channel, and one user, with limited email support. Features include USPS, UPS and FedEx shipping, batch create shipping labels, split shipments, return labels, and tracking number.
For a $25 a month basic account, you get unlimited orders, sales channels, users, phone and email support, comprehensive training and setup, USPS, UPS and FedEx shipping, batch create shipping labels, split shipments, return labels, and tracking number writeback and you can save 67% on USPS fees.
For a pro account (shipping and inventory management), you have the following options:
- $39 per month for 100Orders per month, 1,000SKUs, 1 Sales channel, Unlimited Users, Unlimited Phone + email support, ComprehensiveTraining + setup assistance, Integrated ShippingSave up to 67% on USPS labels, Shipping, and Dropshipping
- $99 per month for 300 orders, 3,000 SKUs, 2 sales channels, unlimited users, unlimited Phone + email support, comprehensive training + setup assistance. integrated shipping, save up to 67% on USPS labels, shipping, dropshipping, and multi-channel inventory sync
- $199 per month for 700 orders, 7,000SKUs, 3 sales channels, unlimited users, unlimited phone + email support, comprehensive training + setup assistance, Integrated shipping, Save up to 67% on USPS labels, shipping, dropshipping, multi-channel inventory sync, purchase orders, and kitting.
- $299 per month for 1,500 orders, 15,000 SKUs, 5 sales channels, unlimited users. unlimited phone and email support, comprehensive training and setup assistance, integrated shipping, save up to 67% on USPS labels, shipping, dropshipping, multi-channel inventory sync, purchase orders, kitting.
Latest posts by Jodie Pride (see all)
- Guide to Building Backlinks for Your Retail Business - 20th August 2015