Veeqo offers sellers a range of Power Features in addition to our shipping functionality. Our Power Features are inventory control, picking with a mobile device, and multichannel reporting. Use of these features is subject to this Fair Usage Policy.
Why does Veeqo have a Fair Usage Policy for Power Features?
Veeqo, like many shipping apps, benefits by passing shipping volume to our partner carriers. If sellers only use Power Features and do not buy labels, we are unable to benefit in this way.
What is our Fair Usage Policy for Power Features?
- Sellers need to ship at least 50% of their orders in Veeqo – this excludes FBA orders and Retail POS orders. That means buying your labels in Veeqo, either using Veeqo shipping rates or your own carrier account rates.
- Sellers who choose not to ship 50% of their orders in Veeqo will have access to Power Features removed, but can still use shipping tools.
- Once you turn on Power Features, you’ll have three months to start shipping at least 50% of your orders in Veeqo. If you choose not to ship the majority of your orders in Veeqo, we will give you monthly reminders and remove access to Power Features.
- Veeqo remains free, always.
- Our Power features will remain free, always.
- Sellers who don’t use Power Features are NOT subject to the Fair Usage Policy for Power Features.
Have questions about our Fair Usage Policy for Power Features? Get in touch.