Ecommerce Housekeeping 101
An exclusive webinar on ecommerce housekeeping. We cover what you can do with your website, marketing and competitors right now to get set up for massive success when the "new normal" hits.
Pandemic lockdown won’t last forever. We don’t know exactly when things will settle down. But one thing is certain: we will get back to something close to “normal” at some point.
If your business has found itself in a quiet period – whether that’s due to a decline in sales, supply chain difficulties, or having had to furlough team members – there are still plenty of housekeeping tasks you can be working on NOW to make sure you’re fully prepared for when sales pick up again.
So we’ve teamed up with ecommerce experts, Digital Six, for an exclusive webinar on ecommerce housekeeping. We cover what you can do with your website, marketing and competitors right now to get set up for massive success when the “new normal” hits.
In just 45 minutes, you’ll discover:
- How to plan out a “re-opening” marketing campaign.
- Competitor research techniques to make your brand stand out.
- How to use your data to learn what’s working, and what’s not.
- Tools & apps you should be using for ecommerce success.
- What you can be doing now, to improve customer experience in the future.
Who is this webinar for?
- Ecommerce Directors / Heads of Ecommerce for online retailers working within fashion, cosmetics, sporting equipment, gifts, toys, vape, groceries and beyond.
- Retailers looking to get their marketing & operations ready for a post-COVID world.
- Any business wanting to learn the housekeeping tasks that create a competitive advantage.