GDPR Updated: May 8th 2018
Veeqo takes the security of personal data extremely seriously as it’s pivotal to our core business.
Here’s an outline of some of the security procedures in operation at Veeqo:
Access to Veeqo
Requires an email address and password. Passwords are stored heavily encrypted in our database and we use 128 bit SSL encryption between your browser and Veeqo, so it is fully secure.
Looking after your data
You own all of your own data and it is stored on our postgres database system, which is backed up every hour. We also have multiple servers for load balancing and redundancy, so if one server fails, another will take over seamlessly.
How robust is Veeqo?
Veeqo is hosted on Amazon Web Services, which gives a huge amount of scalability, security and redundancy. Major corporations such as Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb, Samsung and NASA also use Amazon Web Services.
Our system automatically scales resources in real-time as demand from our customers increases. So the system will automatically grow, regardless of how busy you get or how many new customers join Veeqo.
Veeqo uses a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to make sure that assets like images and PDFs are stored in cache and delivered very fast to your customers’ browsers.
Our application is protected by Amazon firewalls and we have the ability to deploy DDoS mitigation technology in case of any attacks.
Other Security processors (but not limited to) undertaken by Veeqo Technical Teams:
- Software system updates and Patching
- Encryption at rest protocols
- Cross site request forgery tokens
- Regular external penetration testing
- Security checks on all builds
- Private key Authentication
- Password salting and hashing
- High availability, contingency mechanisms, Automatic failover, to ensure 24/7 availability.
- Third party security audits
- Automated testing
- Key management and Access audits