Last Updated: September 14, 2022
Veeqo is a multi-channel software application (“Service”) provided by Veeqo Limited and its affiliates (“Veeqo”, “us”, “our” or “we”) to you or the business you represent (“you” and “your”). These Veeqo Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your account with Veeqo, as well as your access to and use of the Service. Before using the Service, you must read and accept these Terms and any carrier terms presented to you for the specific carrier service provided.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account and use the Service.
- Registration and Account Integrity. You must create an account with Veeqo either on our website (which is identified by the URL www.veeqo.com, and any successor or replacement of such website) or our mobile application made available to you on the Google Play App Store or Apple App Store (collectively, the “Veeqo Site”). The information you provide must be accurate, not misleading, and relate to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. By creating an account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Copyright. Any copyrightable materials protected under applicable law included in or made available through the Veeqo Site by us to provide the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Veeqo (or that respective materials supplier) and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Trademarks. Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Veeqo Site by us to provide the Service are trademarks or trade dress of Veeqo. Veeqo’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Veeqo. All other trademarks not owned by Veeqo that appear in the Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Veeqo.
- (a) Our License Grant to You. We own all right, title, and interest in and to the Service, Veeqo Site, and all related software, technology, and intellectual property rights. Subject to these Terms and during your use of the Service, we grant you a limited, royalty-free, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, non-transferrable license to access and use the Service as permitted in these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you in this Section 5 are reserved and retained by Veeqo or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers.
- (b) Our License Restrictions. You will not use the Service or Veeqo Site in any manner or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms. You will not attempt to (i) modify, distribute, alter, tamper with, repair, or create derivative works of any materials included in the Service or the Veeqo Site (except to the extent such materials are provided to you under a separate license that expressly permits the creation of derivative works); or (ii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, tamper with, or bypass any security measures associated with your use of the Service, whether in whole or in part.
- (c) Your License Grant to Us. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, assignable, transferable, non-exclusive, perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any and all materials provided by you to us, for the purpose of providing the Service to you, and to sublicense the foregoing rights to our affiliates.
- Representations. You represent and warrant that: (a) you have all requisite right and authority to be bound by these Terms, perform its obligations, and grant the rights and licenses made in Section 5(c); (b) you will not incorporate any portion of our technology or software (including any updates or upgrades) into other programs or compile any portion of it in combination with other programs or otherwise copy (except to exercise rights granted in Section 5); (c) you will comply with these Terms; (d) you will not provide any materials or use the Service in a way that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, or other rights of any third party; (e) you are not the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using the Service; and (f) you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Payment Authorization. You must provide us with valid credit card information from a credit card(s) acceptable to us (“Your Credit Card“). You authorize us (and will provide us documentation evidencing your authorization upon our request) to: (a) verify your information (including any updated information) and obtain credit reports about you from time to time; (b) charge Your Credit Card for any fees associated with or incurred during your use of the Service; (c) offset any amounts that are payable by you to us against any payments we may make to you; or (d) collect payment from you by any other lawful means.
- Pricing. Any fees associated with or incurred during your use of the Service will be made available to you on the Veeqo Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to charge for our subscription plans and features and to adjust any fees associated with or incurred during the use of the Service, or any components thereof. You must meet the requirements of any fair usage policy in place from time to time, and if you fail to meet the requirements in any fair usage policy we may, at our sole discretion, limit your access to certain features during your use of the Service.
- Upgrading or Downgrading Accounts. We may offer tiered accounts with different levels of features that will allow you to upgrade or downgrade the features associated with your Veeqo account. When applicable, if an account is downgraded, you will be responsible for all the data within the account and any loss of data caused by the downgrading of the Service. You should backup and download account data before requesting a downgrade in Service.
- Technical Support. Technical support is provided at our sole discretion.
- Export Control. In connection with these Terms, you will comply with all applicable import, re-import, sanctions, anti-boycott, export, and re-export control laws, such as the Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and economic sanctions programs implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- (a) Tax Responsibilities. You are responsible for identifying your tax obligations in addition to the calculation, remittance, and reporting of all taxes within your obligation. In some circumstances, we may, consistent with the applicable law, calculate, collect, and remit (as Veeqo) applicable national, state, or local sales and use taxes, goods, and services taxes (GST), or value added taxes (VAT) (collectively “Taxes”) on orders destined to specific locations. Veeqo does not report or remit Taxes to any government on your behalf. You remain responsible for any ongoing remittance and/or reporting requirements. You agree that we are not obligated to determine your tax obligation, whether taxes apply, and we will not be responsible to calculate, collect, report, or remit any seller obligated taxes arising from any transaction. However, if a taxing authority requires us to pay any of your taxes, you will promptly reimburse us for the amount paid.
- (b) Taxes on Fees and Payments. Any and all fees payable by you in connection with the Service are exclusive of all taxes, and you will pay any taxes that are imposed and payable on such amounts. All payments made by you to us under these Terms will be made free and clear of any deduction or withholding (including but not limited to cross-border withholding taxes), as may be required by law. If any such deduction or withholding is required on any payment, you will pay such additional amounts, as are necessary so that the net amount received by Veeqo is equal to the amount then due and payable under these Terms.
- (c) Shipping Products Internationally. When fulfilling product from a country outside the order origin country (elected country), you are the importer of goods to the elected country and responsible for the payment of all import duties, taxes, and custom fees (collectively “Customs Fees”). If you fulfill a product to an address outside your elected country, generally, you are considered the exporter and your buyer is considered the importer. You are responsible for export Customs Fees (if any) and your buyer is responsible for any import Customs Fees related to their purchase. Customs Fees paid by any party (if any) are in addition to the sales fees collected by Veeqo.
Confidentiality and Personal Data.
- (a) Confidential Information means any information relating to us or the Service not known to the general public including, but not limited to, any (i) customer information, including information identifying or unique to specific customers; (ii) reports, insights, and other information about the Service; (iii) data derived from the Service or customer information; and (iv) technical or operational specifications relating to the Service.
- (b) You agree that while you use the Service and 5 years after account termination: (i) all Confidential Information will remain our exclusive property; (ii) you will use Confidential Information only as is reasonably necessary to use the Service; (iii) you will not otherwise disclose Confidential Information to any other person except as required to comply with the law; (iv) you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in these Terms; and (v) you will retain Confidential Information only for so long as it’s necessary to use the Service or to fulfill your statutory obligations (e.g. tax obligations) and in all cases will delete such information upon account termination or as soon as no longer required for the fulfillment of statutory obligations.
- (c) You may not use or retain personal data in any way inconsistent with applicable law. Any personal data you provide to us will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms by reasons, events, or other matters beyond our reasonable control.
- Relationship of Parties. You and Veeqo are independent contractors, and nothing in these Terms will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us. Nothing expressed or mentioned in or implied from these Terms is intended or will be construed to give to any person other than you or Veeqo any legal or equitable right, remedy, or claim. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section without our prior written approval.
- Suggestions and Other Information. If you or any of your affiliates elect to provide or make available suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other feedback or materials to us in connection with or related to the Veeqo Site or Service (including any related technology), we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and otherwise distribute, and exploit any of the foregoing information or materials in any manner.
- Modification. We may make changes to the Veeqo Site, policies, and these Terms at any time with immediate effect. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any change to the Veeqo Site, policies, or these Terms will constitute your acceptance of that change. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- (a) You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on the Veeqo Site or through the Service. You agree that all policies, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- (b) Unsolicited bulk emails or any other bulk communications (“Spam“)can cause irreparable harm to the Service for which monetary damages may not provide adequate relief. Sending us Spam will be considered a material breach of these Terms and we may in our discretion, terminate the account of any user in accordance with Section 19.
- (a) We may terminate your Veeqo account for any reason with 30 days’ prior notice. You can terminate your Veeqo account with 30 days’ notice by completing the cancellation form, which can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com. The cancellation process will not be complete until a cancellation form has been received and processed by us. Cancellation by any other means, including (but not limited to) telephone call, fax, text, or live chat is not sufficient. No refunds will be provided for any fees.
- (b) We reserve the right to remove or edit content, cancel orders, or suspend, limit, or terminate your account immediately if we determine in our sole discretion that (i) you have materially breached these Terms; (ii) your account has been used for deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (iii) your actions or performance may result in returns, chargebacks, claims, or disputes; or (iv) your use of the Service has harmed or might harm other users, customers, or Veeqo’s legitimate interests.
- (c) Upon termination of your account, all related rights, licenses, and obligations under these Terms immediately terminate, except that (i) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before account termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of account termination, and (ii) Sections 5 (License), 6 (Representations), 7 (Payments Authorization), 13 (Confidentiality and Personal Data), 16 (Suggestions and Other Information), 17 (Modification), 19 (Termination), 20 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 22 (Indemnification), 23 (Limitation of Liability), and 24 (Miscellaneous) of these Terms survive.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
- (a) Our Service, including all content, software, functions, materials, and information made available on the Veeqo Site or made available to you are provided “AS-IS.” We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we and our affiliates disclaim: (i) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; (ii) any implied warranties arising out of course of dealing or performance; and (iii) any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from our negligence.
- (b) We do not warrant (i) that the functions contained on the Veeqo Site or Service will meet your requirements and be available, timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error free; (ii) that materials or content made available on the Veeqo Site are accurate; (iii) the Service, information, content, materials, products (including software), electronic communications sent from us, or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Service are free of viruses or other harmful components; or (iv) the Service will operate without system failures or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion, or settlement of any transactions.
- Third-Party Services. When you use the Service, you may also be using the services of one or more third parties for specific development or integrations required by you. Your use of these third-party services may be subject to the separate policies, terms, and fees of these third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- (a) You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Veeqo, and our officers, directors, employees, and agents, against any third-party claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost, expense, or other liability (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) (each, a “Claim”) arising from or related to (i) any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property rights; (ii) your taxes and duties or the collection, payment, or failure to collect or pay your taxes or duties, or the failure to meet tax registration obligations or duties; or (iii) actual or alleged breach of any representations you have made.
- (b) Process. If any indemnified Claim might adversely affect us, we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, voluntarily intervene in the proceedings at our expense. You may not enter any judgment or any settlement of an indemnified Claim without Veeqo’s written consent, which may not be unreasonably withheld; except that you may settle any claim that is exclusively directed at and exclusively affects you.
- Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profits, revenues, customers opportunities, goodwill, use, or data) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance. Further, our aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the transactions contemplated will not exceed at any time the total amounts during the prior 3-month period paid by you to Veeqo in connection with the Service giving rise to the claim.
- (a) Waiver. Failure by us to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms is not to be taken as a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
- (b) Notice. You must send all notices and other communications relating to Veeqo to firstname.lastname@example.org, or any successor or replacement of such email address we make available to you.
- (c) Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflict of law rules. Each party agrees to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the federal and state courts in New York County, New York for any dispute arising out of these Terms.
Veeqo Shipping Terms of Service
Veeqo is a multi-channel software application (“Service”) provided by Veeqo Limited and its affiliates (“Veeqo”, “us”, “our” or “we”) to you or the business you represent (“you” and “your”). Your purchase and use of any carrier shipping, delivery, or related services are subject to these Veeqo Shipping Terms of Service (“Shipping Terms”), the Veeqo Terms of Service, the policies we make available in connection with your Veeqo account, and any applicable carrier terms in connection with the Service for that respective carrier.
- Your Purchase. You are purchasing delivery and any related services you request (such as liability coverage) from carriers and not from Veeqo or its affiliates. We are not responsible for and will not have any liability regarding services you purchase from carriers.
- Your Credit Card. You authorize us to charge your Veeqo account for any fees associated with the carrier services you purchase, including by offsetting any amounts payable by you against any amounts otherwise payable by us to you.
- (a) By purchasing delivery or related services from carriers through your Veeqo account, you agree to pay the fees associated with those services. We reserve the right to adjust any fees after they are initially posted to reflect adjustments by the applicable carrier service. These amounts may be refundable or nonrefundable in the manner we determine, and failure to comply with these Shipping Terms may result in their forfeiture.
- (b) When applicable, you authorize Veeqo Limited to act as your agent for purposes of (i) processing payments, refunds and adjustments for carrier transactions in connection with the Service; (ii) charging Your Credit Card; and (iii) paying us and our affiliates, as well as carriers on behalf of us and our affiliates, for amounts you owe in accordance with these Shipping Terms or other agreements in connection with the Service.
- Compliance with laws. You will comply with all applicable policies, laws, and regulations with respect to delivery and related to any carrier services you purchase.
Carrier Service Terms apply. You are responsible for reviewing and complying with the policies, terms, conditions, and other agreements between you and any applicable carrier service.