Can you remember what you were doing on this day 12 months ago?
I was sat in our Swansea office, heading up a strategy meeting with our Product team. We had just kick-started a period of rapid growth for Veeqo, and were planning the next phase of new features for our software.
So much has changed since then. We’ve developed, tested and launched an overwhelming amount of new Veeqo features. Today, our software is a significantly more advanced platform for ecommerce retailers.
It’s sometimes easy to lose track of just how much we’ve actually rolled out over the past 12 months. In fact, looking at our Trello boards and in our JIRA account, I’ve counted a whopping 108 new features that we launched since August 2016. And an astonishing 572 bug fixes.
Today, I’m excited to share with you some of my favourite new Veeqo features. These have all been launched over the last year, out of beta – and live for every single one of our customers.
(I won’t share all 108 new features – just the biggest ones!)
I’m also going to give you a sneak peek of some other exciting developments happening with Veeqo very soon.
So let’s get going…
- Amazon FBA Multichannel Fulfilment. You can now use Veeqo to ship orders received from your branded ecommerce store and eBay marketplaces via Amazon FBA, both manually (one order at a time) and automatically.
- Brand new integration for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. You can now take care of all your ecommerce accounting requirements directly in Veeqo.
- New product “tagging” unlocks new ways to view and report on your various product categories.
- “Master of Price” – change the price of one of your SKUs in Veeqo and it’ll update the price across all of your sales channels, completely in real time.
- Bulk shipping for all of our nine direct shipping integrations. No matter which logistics courier you use, you can now print up to 100 shipping labels in just a few clicks.
- Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime. Use Veeqo to ship Amazon Prime orders from your own warehouse, using your own courier partner.
- WooCommerce and Magento Multisite. View, manage and ship all orders from multiple WooCommerce or Magento websites under a single installation.
- Launched a new direct integration with DX. We also provide discounted rates for retailers using DX as their logistics/shipping provider.
- Android mobile app – pick orders from your phone, use your smartphone camera as a barcode scanner and view sales reports from the palm of your hand.
- Smart order/product search – finding orders, customers, SKUs, variants, kits, shipments and product tags is now super-fast. The average search in Veeqo takes just 300 milliseconds!
- The overall Veeqo platform is also around 300% faster than it was this time last year.
- Direct integration with BigCommerce. View, manage and ship your BigCommerce orders in Veeqo, and list products to eBay and Amazon in just a few clicks.
- Royal Mail 2D barcode delivery confirmation.
- Print invoices after you’ve bulk-shipped your orders.
- A new feature in Veeqo allows you to print invoices by warehouse location or product SKU – order picking is now quicker than ever.
- New ability to filter products by store.
- We now fully support Packets for retailers shipping with UK Mail.
- Added the ability to amend all information regarding kits and bundles – such as the SKU or price.
- We rolled out a series of significant improvements to our integrations with both DPD and DHL:
- Veeqo now supports multi-parcel shipping for both couriers.
- We’ve provided the ability to send international DHL and DPD shipments through Veeqo, unlocking a global customer base for ecommerce retailers.
- For anyone shipping with DPD Local, we’ve launched full support for ExpressPak.
- We’ve added the ability to print all your orders (up to 100) in just a few clicks.
- Added further improvements to our UPS integration, including the ability to set parcel dimensions.
- Major improvements to our Magento and WooCommerce integrations:
- You can now import the cost price and “special offer” price of any orders into Veeqo.
- Introduced the ability to add extra properties to each of your products.
- There’s now a feature that syncs product measurements in Veeqo, providing an extra layer of data on your SKU data.
- Added significant improvements to our Amazon integration:
- Introduced a way of downloading all of your product images in high resolution.
- New feature allows you to push your shipping service as well company/tracking number to Amazon.
- We’ll now pull down product barcode data from Amazon into Veeqo, along with all your other product information.
- New ability to sync product measurements and dimensions across all your Amazon marketplaces.
- It’s now quicker and easier than ever before to create a new product in Veeqo, and list it up to any of your Amazon and eBay marketplaces.
- New support for imperial measurements and weights.
- Veeqo insights – visualise your sales data, access sophisticated product reports and get an instant breakdown of your ecommerce performance in brand new ways.
- Made creating a new order in Veeqo incredibly fast, with features such as a new zip/postcode finder for all your manual customer orders.
- If Veeqo detects hundreds of products from different channels that should be linked, we’ve added a button that’ll go through all of them automatically (instead of you having to link them one-by-one).
- You can now create new products to sell across any sales channels from the palm of your hand via our iOS app for iPhone.
- Additional support and functionality for FedEx USA.
- Ability to charge customers in either GBP, Euros or USD (previously we only offered USD).
- Veeqo can now show products on the main Orders dashboard.
So in short, we really have changed a huge amount.
But that’s not all.
Our team are constantly innovating and improving, looking for new ways to make our software even more powerful – and there are some really exciting new features that we’re working on right now.
Here’s a small taster of what’s to come…
- Purchase Orders V2 – a significantly more advanced way to order new inventory directly from your suppliers, all within Veeqo. Built from the ground up, and coming very soon.
- We’ll shortly be rolling our new marketplace integrations with:
- Vend POS
- Veeqo hardware – a brand new device that is going to significantly streamline and improve the way your warehouse team pick orders.
- Multi-currency orders feature for international retailers.
- vPrint – instant printing for shipping labels/invoices.
- Shipping rules for all couriers.
Got an idea about how we can make Veeqo even better? You can make a suggestion by clicking the “SUGGEST FEATURE” button when you’re logged in to the main Veeqo app, and also view (and vote on) suggestions from other Veeqo users on how we can improve our software.
You can also leave a comment in the discussion tab at the bottom of this article, or email me directly at email@example.com.
I’d love to hear from you.
Written by Matt Warren
Latest posts by Matt Warren see all
- 493 Ways We’ve Improved Veeqo So Far in 2019 (PLUS What’s Still to Come…) - 28th August 2019