Veeqo Academy – Printing Labels & Invoices
Printing off labels and invoices is a necessary part of any ecommerce warehouse operation, yet it can eat up large portions of time.
There are a few things that can help keep wasted time to a minimum.
Things to consider
- Get quality weighing scales. The best warehouse scales will ideally plug directly into your shipping software so manual entry to create each shipping label isn’t necessary.
- Use a reliable A4 printer for invoices. The best printers will be fast, reliable and able to cope with your daily demand without overusing on ink.
- Use a thermal printer for labels. Upgrade to a quality thermal printer to save crucial time by printing directly onto self-stick labels.
- Print in bulk. Using a carrier or shipping software with the ability to bulk print labels for multiple orders at once will save large amounts of time over the course of a day.
- Integrate your labels. Utilising integrated labels saves time and resources by printing your invoices and shipping labels on the same A4 sheet of paper.
Subscribe to email updates from Veeqo
Join 1000s of fellow retailers across the globe, all getting the Veeqo team's latest resources and support delivered fresh in their inbox every week.
You can also follow @veeqo on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or take a peek behind the scenes on our Instagram.