Printing off labels and invoices is a necessary part of any ecommerce warehouse operation, yet it can eat up large portions of time.
There are a few things that can help keep wasted time to a minimum.
Things to consider
- Get quality weighing scales. The best warehouse scales will ideally plug directly into your shipping software so manual entry to create each shipping label isn’t necessary.
- Use a reliable A4 printer for invoices. The best printers will be fast, reliable and able to cope with your daily demand without overusing on ink.
- Use a thermal printer for labels. Upgrade to a quality thermal printer to save crucial time by printing directly onto self-stick labels.
- Print in bulk. Using a carrier or shipping software with the ability to bulk print labels for multiple orders at once will save large amounts of time over the course of a day.
- Integrate your labels. Utilising integrated labels saves time and resources by printing your invoices and shipping labels on the same A4 sheet of paper.