DHL Features In Veeqo
Big savings with low DHL rates for Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and more stores.
- Veeqo gives you immediate access to discounted DHL rates so you can ship international orders from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and more stores easily.
Immediate access to low DHL rates
- Just sign up to a free Veeqo account and access low DHL rates, no long winded sign up or waiting time needed.
Ship internationally with DHL
- Access discounted rates for international DHL shipments.
Automatic DHL rate selection
- Save time with rate shopping that automatically chooses the lowest available DHL rate, with no extra clicks needed.
Faster bulk shipping
- Veeqo can select the lowest DHL rates for your orders and ship up to 100 at once. So you save time, clicks, and cash.
Automated shipping rules
- Set up weight, value, delivery options, and other specs in advance so you can efficiently ship all your orders. Veeqo even follows your pre-set guidelines to offer up the lowest DHL labels.
Veeqo is FREE!
We’re able to provide Veeqo for free because we benefit from shipping volume passed to our partner shipping carriers. It’s all part of our mission to help sellers, like you, stay a step ahead.
- Unlimited users
- No monthly cost
- Unlimited orders
- No shipping label limits
Shipping Amazon orders with DHL in Veeqo
Veeqo makes it easier to sell and ship on Amazon with DHL. Veeqo safeguard’s Amazon seller performance metrics thanks to our certified Amazon integration – all at no extra cost!
Protect your Amazon Account
Ship your Amazon orders using on time and Amazon will protect you against A-Z carrier claims related to late delivery and negative feedback.
Access Amazon sponsored discounts for select carriers on your Amazon orders. Discounts may vary per carrier, ship method, package and transit route, they range up to $4.00 per shipping label.
100% Valid Tracking Rates
All labels purchased through Veeqo will include a Valid Tracking ID, and it will automatically sync with your Amazon account – at no extra cost.
Power Features Coming November 2022
Wave goodbye to spreadsheets with multiple tools wrapped into one, subject to our fair usage policy.